Hi! Welcome to my lil' world.
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Hello~ There's nothing special about me. I'm just me. I love my family & friends. I live for today, not for tomorrow nor yesterday.

Doing...
Feeling : Superb
Doing : Nothing :P
Watching : You!
Listening to : GOD

Daily Reads
Cynna |

Rotten Things
April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | November 2010 | February 2011 | June 2011 |

Korean Song Gives Hope to Kenyan Children
we HEART snow snow snow ~
I found my another favorite place in KOREA !!!!
Min Ho doesn't like short skirt :P
Kim Nam Gil enlists for the army 0_0 ;
fun on the beach at night ^0^
Membership Training ? fun fun fun ~^0^;
Experience Oriental Medicine at Changdeokgung Palace
In Search of Korean Food, Food, Food!
G Dragon needs a girl ?

Music

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

I visited to the King Taejo in South Korea ^^
Written at Thursday 23 September 2010 | back to top

September 16, 2010 ! I visited to the King Taejo on that day. I met King Taejo, the founding king of Joseon. The King Taejo who founded the Gyeonbok Palace was also the founder of the Joseon Dynasty and he first invented the sun dial for Korea.

Me and some of the students from WSK(World Students in Korea) went the one-day cultural trip hosted by the Korean cultural Heritage Foundation.This cultural trip program is also know as "2010 World Heritage Visiting Program, vistis to the kings ". We went to the Gyeongbokgun ( Gyeonbok Palace ), Geonwolleung ( the royal tomb of the king Taejo ) and the B-Boy concert.



The first place we visited was "Gyeonbokgun".
I've been to Gyeonbok palace for 3 times before but this time was the best time I ever had in the Gyeonbok palace. Gyeonbokgun is the founded on the same time when Joseon Dynasty was founded and yet Gyeonbokgun was the biggest Palace on that day according to its area, the amounts of the sculptures.
























I was really impressed by the amazing beauty of Gyeonbok Palace which is really different from our country royal palaces in Myanmar. I could feel and experience the new architectural culture and the story of the kings. That made me feel that I had the best time in the Gyeonbok Palace.

Share

Labels: , , , , , , ,